50 Classic Squamish Climbs - The Poster
Printed on FSC certified paper.
39.5"x22.5" (100cmx57.5cm) $29.95 CDN plus shipping and handling
50 Classic Squamish Climbs
This high quality composite image of the Stawamus Chief was developed to show the different walls of Squamish’s world famous monolith. Over 300 images were taken from a plane and then carefully edited in Photoshop to create an impossible view of all the major climbing walls in Squamish. This poster shows incredible detail of the walls, including; The Grand Wall, The Apron, The Dihedrals, The Opal Wall, The Sheriffs badge and the North Walls. As so many quality climbs are located at Shannon Falls, Slhaney (The Squaw) and The Papoose, we decided to include these outcrops as inserts within the poster.
After the image was composed, we zoomed in on the high resolution image and carefully placed the belay stances and lines of the most classic climbs in Squamish. We decided on 50 climbs including The Grand Wall, Freeway, The Daily Planet, Angels Crest and Diedre etc.
This poster was the result of combining the skills of a local photographer and a local rock guide.
Available online: http://www.50classicsquamishclimbs.com
or from the following retailers
- MEC - www.mec.ca
- Valhalla Pure Squamish- www.squamishgear.com
- Valhalla Pure Vancouver and Victoria www.vpo.ca
- Climb On - www.climbonsquamish.com
- The Adventure Centre - www.tourismsquamish.com
- Escape Route Squamish and Whistler - www.escaperoute.ca
- Cliffhanger Climbing Gyms Vancouver and Coquitlam - www.cliffhangerclimbing.com
- The Core - Whistler - www.whistlercore.com/
- Whistler Alpine Guides Bureau - www.whistlerguides.com
High Resolution Composite shows incredible route details with accurately placed belays.
Routes, including name, grade and number of pitches, are shown on the Chief, Slhanay, the Papoose, and Shannon falls.
Contact Us at email@example.com